You will find the 20 quiz questions first, and their answers underneath.
Why not challenge your friends and family with these questions once you have answered them yourself?
We Connect Quiz Two - Questions
1. How many hearts does an octopus have?
2. Which country's flag features a red maple leaf?
3. The tallest building in the world is located in which city?
4. How many sides does a hexagon have?
5. Which planet is nearest to the sun?
6. What is the name of the hottest chilli pepper in the world?
7. Where is the smallest bone in the human body located?
8. "Café Terrace at Night" is an 1888 oil painting by which Dutch master?
9. Which island group includes Ibiza, Menorca and Majorca?
10. Which process converts sugars to acids, alcohol or gases?
11. Which bird can fly backwards?
12. Who is the only musician ever to have been awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature?
13. Who wrote the novel "Dracula"?
14. What is the most spoken language in the world?
15. In which sport would you use a shuttlecock?
16. Who famously said "you must be the change you wish to see in the world"?
17. How many teeth does an adult human have?
18. Which city will host the 2028 Olympic Games?
19. How many people have walked on the moon?
20. Gouda is a popular cheese originating from which country?
We Connect Quiz Two - Answers
3. Dubai (Burj Khalifa)
6. Carolina Reaper
7. The ear
8. Vincent Van Gogh
9. The Balearics
11. A hummingbird
12. Bob Dylan
13. Bram Stoker
16. Mahatma Gandhi
18. Los Angeles
20. The Netherlands