You will find the 20 quiz questions first, and their answers underneath.
Why not challenge your friends and family with these questions once you have answered them yourself?
We Connect Quiz Three - Questions
1. What are the names of the five oceans?
2. Can you name Africa's big five animals?
3. Which chess piece can't move in a straight line?
4. What colours are the five Olympic rings?
5. What is the hottest continent on Earth?
6. Which nuts are used in marzipan?
7. A woman has walked on the moon - true or false?
8. In tennis, what piece of fruit is found on top of the men's Wimbledon trophy?
9. Which natural disaster is measured with a Richter scale?
10. What animals are pearls found in?
11. Who was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize (in 1903)?
12. Who is often credited with building the world's first car?
13. Which country produces the most coffee in the world?
14. Which organ in the human body has four chambers?
15. Which of the seven wonders of the world is located in Egypt?
16. Which country invented tea?
17. Which of the following geological eras came first - Mesozoic, Paleozoic or Cenozoic?
18. Which reclusive Hollywood star of both the silent and talking film eras was known as 'the face of the century'?
19. The Statue of Liberty was a gift to the USA from which country?
20. Which artist painted the most expensive artwork ever sold, "Salvator Mundi"?
We Connect Quiz Three - Answers
1. Arctic, Atlantic, Indian, Pacific and Southern
2. Cape buffalo, lion, leopard, elephant and rhino
4. Blue, yellow, black, green and red
8. A pineapple
11. Marie Curie
12. Karl Benz
14. The heart
15. The Pyramids of Giza
18. Greta Garbo
20. Leonardo Da Vinci